In 2017, Square One Solutions started to help businesses become the employer of choice. There was a focus on systems, strategy, and structure in organizations, businesses, and nonprofits. Working with clients it became apparent that they wanted more. More help with marketing, hiring, and budgeting.
Today the focus has become on organizational health. The single most important piece that affects everything in an organization from hiring to the bottom line is culture. A healthy culture creates happier employees, greater loyalty, and increased production.
Who wouldn’t want that?
Mission: To help businesses and organizations become their best.
Vision: Evaluating the health of an organization by going back to square one.
- Know Their Story – Building relationships, not just clients.
- Grit – Have a whatever it takes mentality.
- Make it Better – Sweat the details.
- Have Fun – People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Flexibility – Better to bend than break.
- That Extra Something – The difference between where you are and where you want to be.
- Ownership – Titles do not create leaders.