I have been married for over 21 years, and I have 3 boys. I love to read, mostly leadership and personal development books. We have two miniature goats and three bunnies that are a part of what we call Brenford Farms. I love woodworking and projects around the farm house.
· Favorite Foods: Steak, Seafood, Tacos, Beef Jerky, & Candy
· Favorite Bands: U2, Nirvana, Elevation, & Chris Stapleton
· Favorite Movies: Harry Potter Series, Star Wars Series, & Marvel Series
· Favorite Books: The entire series of books by Patrick Lencioni
· Favorite Sports Teams: Lakers, Seahawks, & Liberty University
I am an imaginative leader with adaptive communication abilities and a goal-driven work ethic that thrives in fast-paced, aggressive environments. I have a diverse tenure in corporate and non-profit organizations with extensive team building, project management, and proven negotiation skills. I am a forward-thinking leader that offers a unique combination of creativity and analytical skills with the ability to make calculated decisions quickly.
I have over 20 years of consulting experience in corporate, small business, and non-profit sectors.
e: email@example.com | p: 302.419.4748