“It’s about your company. Your business. Your success. Your quality of life.”
Consulting is getting advice from someone outside of your world. Someone who can see things differently. Someone who can add creativity to what you are doing. Asking for help is not a sign of weakness, it’s the difference sometimes between a good businesses and a great businesses.
What do you get with business consulting?
MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Tracking current marketing campaigns
- Tracking ROI
- Keeping your marketing budget percentage in line with your gross
- Complete marketing assessment
- Sharpen social media image, content, and increase traffic
- Analyze customer review strategy and increase reviews on strategic platforms
- Low cost/no cost marketing ideas
- Branding your business
What needs to be cut out? Where do you need to expand? Do you have brand consistency? Are you posting on social media consistently? How do you get reviews? How can you use social media to engage customers? What social media platforms are good for you? What does a shotgun vs. cannonball approach to marketing look like?
- Who are the main players and what do they do? What should they be doing?
- Are your employee’s in the right seat?
- What are the employee’s opinions of the company and team?
- How are the employees rewarded and incentivized?
- How are the employees compensated?
- How is the trust among the executive team?
- Is it fun?
- What is the “one thing” that defines your company and culture?
What strategies need to be implemented to make employment better? How do you create an environment that employees thrive in? How can you create a healthy culture? What does a compelling mission and vision look like? What does a listed set of core values look like?
- On boarding and off boarding of employees
- Employee reviews (quarterly, bi-annually)
- Tracking of hours
- Discipline process
- Filing process and proper paperwork needed
How can you protect yourself from employee accusations? How can you remember everything in the on boarding and off boarding process? How to track hours of employees? How to track all key information? How to store employee information?
- Review all expenses and look for cuts
- Create a monthly, quarterly, and yearly budget that is trackable
- Review current financial reports and make suggestions
- Job costing reports of services you provide
- Employee efficiency reports
- Set goals and incentives for all employees
- Job descriptions
- Review prices and increase accordingly
- Review sales strategies and make suggestions
- What’s missing? What other options can you provide?
What current systems should you have? What do your org. charts look like? How can you develop long term relationships with your customers? How can you make money with simple ideas? What does forecasting look like for you?
ALTERNATIVE PACKAGES: Consulting on a Retainer
Mission: To help business owners make educated business decisions.